Would you like to be the best version of yourself? Firstly. it is doable. Secondly, there is only one YOU so embrace that wonderful fact today. It’s time to start living FULLY!
Being your best self is an ongoing journey that requires ongoing dedication and effort. It’s a process that involves self-reflection, setting goals, and making changes where needed, but it can be done, one step at a time. Here are some things to keep in mind that may help. Begin TODAY!
- As a basic foundation, be honest but don’t judge. It’s useful to take an honest look at yourself and your life, with the view to improving it, not criticising it. This creates clarity and a starting point. Take some time to reflect on where you are today and what you want out of life. You can get there but you most know what point you are currently at, no matter where that is. Liken it to Google maps, enter where you are, with the view to getting where you want to get to. It’s an acknowledgement entry, not a judgement exercise.
*Note to donnakennedy.com Club Members please review needs assessment given.
- Set goals that are realistic and attainable. Make sure that your goals are specific, like you would enter a specific address on Google Maps. Enter “somewhere” and you’ll get, well, that’s anyone’s guess. Be super specific, and you’re much more likely to get there. Also, make it achievable, so that you can stay motivated and on track with your journey. Make sure to break down large goals into smaller, more manageable ones. Having a series of smaller goals does not mean small achievement. It makes sure you get the job done right and it will help you stay focused and make progress.
- Create an action plan. This means creating a plan of action that outlines how you will achieve your goals. It should include specific tasks, timelines, and deadlines. Having an action plan can help you stay organized and on time.
*Note to donnakennedy.com Club Members please refer to the video on goal planning.
- Develop a healthy lifestyle and practice self-care. Self-care puts you in the best and strongest possible position for living the life you want and influencing people in a positive way. It ensures a sharp alert mind that can think clearly and take productive action as needed. Review what you are doing day-to-day and make living healthily a daily priority.
- Develop your skills and knowledge. There is no shame in not knowing everything. Nobody entered this world an expert. To get to where you want to be, you have to learn skills and accumulate knowledge. That should never stop, so if there is something you need to learn or know, be humble enough to learn, get excited about it, and go after it!
- Spend time with positive people. People influence people — period. Is the interaction you have with people on a daily basis serving you or is it making you play small? Are you listening to rubbish, negativity or things you cannot control? Be productive and get serious about living your life FULLY! Review it and if you need to make positive changes, do.
- Take ownership of your decisions and actions. Doing this will allow you to steer your life in a positive direction. You are not a victim to circumstance, you can be a creator of something better, if you allow yourself to be. Choosing to feed your mind daily with positive information and being around people who elevate and encourage you makes this a whole lot easier!
Download my FREE ebook here EBOOK, if you haven’t already, and if you need to step things up I recommend becoming part of my MEMBERSHIP CLUB as it could really help you. Apply what I teach you and you will get results!